To use Kixie with Bria, please follow these instructions:
1. In Bria, go to "Preferences->Accounts" (or just go to "Account Settings")
2. Click the "+" button in the bottom left, label the "Account name" whatever you wish (perhaps Kixie) and enter your unique credentials where the red arrows are pointing in the image below.
Note: the "Domain" will always be phone.plivo.com.
3. Click on Voicemail, and enter in your extension where the red arrow is pointing in the image below:
4. For Pipedrive Admin only: to enable click-to-call in Pipedrive (i.e. when your reps click a number in Pipedrive, it will call via their Bria), please go company settings in Pipedrive.
Once there, enter "SIP:[number]" into the Phone number link syntax field, as shown below, and hit save.
5. After completing #4, when a Pipedrive user clicks on a number in Pipedrive, their Bria will immediately call out to that number, using the Bria account that is currently set as the Outgoing Account (see below). If that Outgoing account is their Kixie account, then the call will log inside of Pipedrive!