This article will go over how to modify the phone number your customers will see when you call them with Kixie.
To change your caller ID to a Non-Kixie number (i.e. your Skype number, cell phone number, etc.)
- If you are on a trial account (non-paid account), you must select a plan and upgrade to a paid account. We cannot make this change on trial accounts for security reasons.
- If you are on a paid plan:
- please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your Kixie email address
- the phone number you want to change it to in international format e.g. +14248003330
To change your Caller ID to a Kixie number
If you want to change your outgoing caller id (phone number that shows up to your customers) to a kixie number.
Open up your Kixie PowerCall dialer, click the settings gear in the top right, then click User Settings, select the caller ID number you want, and select Update at the bottom.
- Login to the Kixie dashboard
- *Optional* Get a new Kixie number by going to "My Profile"->"Numbers"->Add New
- Go to "My Profile"->"Devices & Routing"->"Edit"
- Choose your "Outbound Callerid Number"