This article will go over how to modify the phone number your customers will see when you call them with Kixie.
To change your caller ID to a Non-Kixie number (i.e. your Skype number, cell phone number, etc.)
- If you are on a trial account (non-paid account), you must select a plan and upgrade to a paid account. We cannot make this change on trial accounts for security reasons.
- If you are on a paid plan:
- please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your Kixie email address
- the phone number you want to change it to in international format e.g. +14248003330
To change your Caller ID to a Kixie number
If you want to change your outgoing caller id (phone number that shows up to your customers) to a kixie number.
- Login to the Kixie dashboard
- *Optional* Get a new Kixie number by going to "My Profile"->"Numbers"->Add New
- Go to "My Profile"->"Devices & Routing"->"Edit"
- Choose your "Outbound Callerid Number"