Once setup, Kixie's LeadCaller triggers an instant callback to a lead who has just submitted their phone number through a contact form on your website. This feature is only available for Enterprise accounts.
To see a demo of LeadCaller, check out this page.
The mechanics are as follows:
1. The new lead submits the contact form with a valid phone number.
2. Right after the new lead info has populated into your CRM, Kixie will call whatever user, or group of users, that you have designated to handle these calls, and once a live agent picks up, it will then start calling the lead's phone number.
- If no agent picks up, the lead will get a very quick missed call that will ring for a split second, and probably call that number back (oh, maybe I just had bad reception)! You can choose the number that displays to them, so it rings your top salesperson or your whole sales team on a round robin!
- Your agents will know it's a LeadCaller call coming in on their Kixie PowerCall, and they will be presented with the person's name and a quick-link into the new lead's contact page in the CRM!
Here are the steps for you to take to set it up.
**For this to work, you must both have working Kixie and Zapier accounts.**
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell use who you would like to handle these instant callbacks. Would you like it to be only one user, just a few users, or perhaps your whole sales team? Let us know, and we will set it up accordingly.
2. Once we set it up, we will send you back the following:
The BusinessID: <CS Provided>
The LeadCaller UserID: <CS Provided>
The Business APIKey: <CS Provided>
SIP Device ID: <CS Provided>
2. Setup a trigger in Zapier. such as the completion of a website form. For more information about Zapier functionality, please look into their support documents.
3. Fill the information Customer Success provides.
For more information about our LeadCaller, please contact your Account Manager or request information from email@example.com.