Once setup, Kixie's LeadCaller triggers an instant callback to a lead who has just submitted their e164* phone number through a contact form on your website. This feature is only available for Enterprise accounts.
To see a demo of LeadCaller, check out this page.
The mechanics are as follows:
1. The new lead submits the contact form with a valid e164* number.
2. Kixie will call whatever user, or group of users, that you have designated to handle these calls, as well as the lead's number, simultaneously.
Here are the steps for you to take to set it up.
1. Email email@example.com and tell use who you would like to handle these instant callbacks. Would you like it to be only one user, just a few users, or perhaps your whole sales team? Let us know, and we will set it up accordingly.
2. Once we set it up, we will send you back a unique form link.
3. Take the unique form link that we give you, and build it into your website's contact form, making sure that customers submit their number in e164* format.
- For website developer: all you need to do is pass the number from your form and insert it into the Kixie link provided to you. KIXIE_LEADCALLER_LINK&number=[e164_FORMATTED_Number from your form]
*e164 format: for US/Canada numbers, the e164 format for 213-627-3000 would be +12136273000. For non-US/Canada numbers, have an example number ready and see here.