Once setup, Kixie's LeadCaller triggers an instant callback to a lead who has just submitted their phone number through a contact form on your website. This feature is only available for Enterprise accounts.
To see a demo of LeadCaller, check out this page.
The mechanics are as follows:
1. A new lead submits your contact form with a valid phone number, or enters your CRM as a contact/lead with a valid phone number.
2. Then through Zapier, Kixie will call whatever user, or group of users, that you have designated to handle these calls, and once a live agent picks up, it will then start calling the lead's phone number.
- If no agent picks up, the lead will get a very quick missed call that will ring for a split second, and probably call that number back (oh, maybe I just had bad reception)! You can choose the number that displays to them, so it rings your top salesperson or your whole sales team on a round robin!
- Your agents will know it's a LeadCaller call coming in on their Kixie PowerCall, and they will be presented with the person's name and a quick-link into the new lead's contact page in the CRM!
Here are the steps for you to take to set it up.
**For this to work, you must both have working Kixie and Zapier accounts.**
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell use who you would like to handle these instant callbacks. Would you like it to be only one user, just a few users, or perhaps your whole sales team? Let us know, and we will set it up accordingly.
2. Once we set it up, we will send you back a custom zap link along with your SIP Device ID and Business API token.
3. Setup a trigger for the Zap, ideally the catching of a webhook from either a form submission or from a workflow automation in your CRM. Utilizing a webhook catch as the trigger step and then pushing data to that webhook URL will ensure an instant activation of the LeadCaller, rather than waiting 5-15 minutes for a non-webhook trigger.
- an real-life example is creating a HubSpot workflow to trigger when a new lead is created that matches certain conditions like a form-fill lead, which sends a webhook to the destination URL of the Webhook Zap, which triggers the LeadCaller.
4. In the Action Step, fill in the information that we have provided you in #2 above, and the phone number from the trigger step.
5. If you want to prevent the LeadCaller from firing during non-business hours, please see here.
For more information about our LeadCaller, please contact your Account Manager or request information from email@example.com. We are happy to walk you through this!