Important - If you are a paid Enterprise user, all you have to do is acquire a number inside kixie.com, and then log out of Kixie PowerCall chrome extension (settings gear in upper right->Log out) and then log back in, and you'll be able to make/receive SMS with that number.
On Kixie's Enterprise plan, users have access to SMS functionality through the Kixie PowerCall (Kixie's Chrome extension), using their direct number.
If a user does not have a direct number associated with their Kixie line, then the SMS option will not show up on the dialer.
- To get such a direct number enable it for SMS, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can acquire and enable a direct number for your user.
All SMS messages are sent and received inside the Kixie PowerCall.
Sending an SMS:
- To send an SMS, click the SMS button on the dialer as shown:
- Then type in the number, and the SMS message, and click "Send SMS" as shown:
Receiving an SMS:
- When you receive an SMS, you will get an email notification as well as a Chrome notification, as shown:
- You can respond to the incoming SMS inside of the "Messages" tab, which stores all your SMS messages in one place, beginning with the most recent:
In addition to the ability to send/receive texts through the Kixie PowerCall, you can also initiate a text from inside your CRM, or anywhere across Google Chrome!
To do so, just highlight the number, right-click it, then select "Send SMS to: [number]", as shown. This will bring you to the dialer where you can type and send the message.
Tip: in Pipedrive, the number doesn't need to be highlighted, so it can just be right-clicked. In other CRMs like Zoho, or across the web, you'd highlight the number first. An easy way to highlight something is by double-clicking it, by the way.
If you'd like to upgrade to the Enterprise plan in order to have SMS and all the other great Enterprise sales dialer features, please call +14248003337, or email email@example.com.