You can setup Voicemail 2 ways, either by calling from your Kixie device or by logging into Kixie.com
Calling from your Kixie Device
Using the Kixie device that is associated with your user account, whether it's the Kixie PowerCall or your desk phone or softphone, just dial your extension and follow the prompts. So if your extension is 101...
- (For example) Enter "101" on the dial pad
- Press Call
Whenever you receive a voicemail to your direct line, Kixie will send an email to your address on file with a recording of the voicemail and a CRM link to the contact who left the message. Voicemails are also manageable in your Kixie PowerCall.
Setting it up through the Kixie Dashboard
If you do not have a Kixie device or if you already have a pre-recorded voicemail file you want to you, you can follow these steps
- Login to the Kixie dashboard here
- Go to "My Profile"->"Edit"
- Choose text-to-speech or mp3
- For mp3: the file MUST be in mp3 format. Please use this website to convert to mp3
- For text-to-speech: type what you want the voicemail to say and Kixie will convert it to a computerized human voice.
- Click "update voicemail"