What is Kixie Connect? (Call with external devices)
What is Kixie Connect?
- Kixie Connect lets you utilize the full suite of Kixie features with external devices such as a:
- Provisioned Deskphone
- Mobile Softphone - Zoiper
Why Use Kixie Connect?
- Using an existing service to call
- No headset
- Poor connection/network quality and/or call quality
How do I change my Click-to-Call Device for use with Kixie Connect?
- How to set your dialing device
- Close your Kixie PowerCall (click the x to close), then reopen it.
Once reopened, go to Settings inside Kixie PowerCall
Select "Set Click-to-Call Phone"
Toggle your preferred calling device.
- How to Add A New External Device to Your Agent Account
- Inside the Kixie.com dashboard, go to My Profile --> Devices & Routing
What happens when I change my Click-to-Call device?
Kixie rings your external device.
You pick up the phone and you'll hear it dialing out to the number you are calling.
Kixie automatically logs the call with a recording inside of your CRM.
Note- This call is a 3-way call and you will be charged for 2 legs of the call. The call to your external device and the call to your customer.
Forward incoming calls to your external device
If you wish to make any changes or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (855) 50-KIXIE.