To use Kixie Connect and sync Kixie with your existing phone service (you would still be charged Kixie's calling rates)
- Go to Settings inside your Kixie PowerCall
- Select "Set Click-to-Call Phone"
- Toggle to the "external" option, as shown below.
- If you are a trial customer, this has been set to the number you initially submitted on your signup form. You can always change this number by logging in at Kixie.com ->Manage Agents->View on the agent->Devices & Routing -> edit the "external" phone number. All these calls will be integrated into your CRM by Kixie.
So when you click-to-call through this external device, what happens?
- Kixie rings your external device.
- You pick up the phone and you'll hear it dialing out to the number you are calling.
- Kixie automatically logs the call with a recording inside of your CRM.
- *IMPORTANT* This call is a 3-way call and you will be charged for 2 legs of the call. The call to your external device and the call to your customer.
Note: If you made the call in error, it is best to pick up and then hang up rather than decline the call on your external device, in which case the person on the other end will end up hearing your external device voicemail when they pick up!
On the incoming side... you can receive calls on your existing phone service too. This is accomplished by call forwarding. So incoming calls will forward to the same number that "external" dials out to, and Kixie naturally will integrate these calls into your CRM as well.
If you wish to make any changes or have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call us at (855) 50-KIXIE.