Option #1 - The Direct Transfer Method (transferring only to internal Kixie users)
1. Open up the Directory in Kixie PowerCall, and if an agent is available (orange circle), you can click the blue arrow to initiate a transfer to them.
2. You'll then see a green "Transfer in Progress" banner. You must wait for the transferee to pick up before you hangup.
Option #2 - The Hold Transfer Method (for transferring to non-Kixie phone numbers)
1. Press the "Hold" button. The call will go on hold, and you will see "Held Call 1" appear at the bottom.
2. Then dial the phone number of the person (e.g. +14248003332) you want to transfer to. You must wait for the transferee (or their voicemail box) to pick up.
- If you cannot reach the first person you want to transfer to, you can hang up and try other extensions/numbers. The customer will remain on hold as you do.
3. When you have connected with the person (or voicemail) you want to transfer to, click on the "Held Call 1" button, which joins (merges) all 3 parties into a conference.
4. Hangup to leave the conference and complete the transfer.