1. Dial 1221 (shortcut: program a DTMF key on your deskphone to "1221', and label it "Trans", shown below)
*if you want to confirm whether or not the transferee is available to take the call before pressing 1221, then press hold, start a new call to the transferee, confirm that they can take the transfer, take the customer off hold, then perform step #1 above.
2. Dial an extension/phone number and press pound.
- for a list of your team's extensions and see who's on a call or not, see the Directory in Kixie PowerCall
3. Wait for that person to pick up (no blind transfers).
4. When the person picks up, dial 1222 to merge all parties together, and introduce the parties if you wish. (shortcut: program a DTMF key on your deskphone to "1221', and label it "Merge", shown below)
5. Simply hangup to complete the transfer.
Here is a Yealink phone programmed with the DTMF shortcuts mentioned above "Trans (1221)" and "Merge (1222)":