Call Coaching is an excellent feature for agent training, assessment, and general monitoring of calls taking place on the Kixie platform, in real time. Please note that call coaching is an Enterprise Tier feature, and functionality will be limited if you are on not on the Enterprise Tier. If you have call coaching enabled on your account, here is how it works:
How to Call Coach:
- Select and expand the "Directory" within PowerCall, as shown.
- If an agent is in green, you may click on their name to a) listen to the call, 2) speak on their call (also referred to as barge), or whisper to them without the customer hearing you.
- Clicking their name reveals the listen button, as shown.
- Clicking Listen enables you to start listening to the call, and reveals the options to Speak, Whisper, or Exit, as shown.
Listen: Allows Manager or enabled-agent to listen to active call. Reveals other options.
Speak: Allows Manager or enabled-agent to join active call (all parties can hear all parties)
Whisper: Allows Manager or enabled-agent to speak only to other agent or manager (not client)
Exit: Ends call coaching session. Does not end call for other parties.
Some helpful tips for Call Coaching:
- We HIGHLY RECOMMEND refreshing the dialer after each call coaching session
- Users may run into issues if call coaching sessions are in close succession.
- When you're in Whisper mode, you and your rep can hear each other and the customer, but the customer cannot hear you. The Exit button will put you back into Listen mode, and enable your rep to talk to the customer again.
- When you're in Speak mode, pressing Exit will bring you back to Listen mode.