*Accounts with less than 4 users require annual billing*
Reminder - Kixie does not require any contracts or setup fees, and offers no refunds. You can cancel at anytime. We believe our product should help you sell more or we do not deserve your business.
Every time you are charged, we will send you a receipt to the email address you provided when you submitted your credit card information.
Kixie offers different types of payment terms including monthly, quarterly, and annual billing depending on your team size. For more information on our payment terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you sign up for a paid plan, your bill date will be set to the current day and you will automatically be billed on the same day every billing cycle. If you add your credit card but do not select a plan for yourself, your user account will be defaulted to the Enterprise pay-per-minute plan.
When you add additional users to your account, your account will be charged a prorated amount for them right away, and you'll be invoiced for them regularly along with the rest of the account thereafter.
To view your account's current billing details, log in to kixie.com->billing.
The Reserve Balance:
When you first submit your credit card for billing, you will also be invoiced a $15 reserve charge to fund your reserve balance. This is your bank account for your phone call minutes, SMS messages, and acts as security deposit for your account that ensures your account does not get disabled if your credit card is ever declined.
The minutes reserve balance must be funded at the beginning of your account, whether your users are all on the unlimited minutes plan or not.
- Per-Minute Users: If you have users on the per-minute plan, they get their first 300 standard rate code minutes free (standard rate code means $0.02/min and under). After they have gone through the 300 free minutes, or whenever they make a call that costs more than $0.02/min, the cost of their calls will deduct from the minutes reserve balance.
- Unlimited Minutes Users: If you have users on the unlimited minutes plan, only calls that cost more than $0.02/minute will deduct from the minutes reserve balance.
- if a user makes more than 1 hour per business day of phone calls to rate codes under $0.02/minute, then the unlimited plan would save you money on their account
- SMS Messaging: Users on the Enterprise tier have the ability send and receive text messages. These messages will deduct from the minutes reserve balance.
- For US/Canada, standard SMS rates are .7 cents per outbound text, or $7 per 1,000 texts, while inbound texts are free.
The reserve balance amount lasts the lifetime of your account, and initially by default it is set to $15 (or more depending on activity level and plan selection).
As soon as your balance dips below $10, you will be recharged your reserve amount.
If your card fails and your minutes reserve reaches $0, your account will be automatically disabled.
- To give yourself a larger buffer against deactivation, as well as change the amount you will be recharged and when, log into kixie.com->billing.
To view the total amount that any one of your calls cost, log in to kixie.com->call history.
Kixie requires no contracts or setup fees and is preceded by a fully-supported, free 7-day trial. As such, we do not offer any refunds of subscription costs once they have been successfully charged.
It is your responsibility to cancel your account in advance to avoid being billed for all active user seats' next billing cycle of service.
Upon cancellation, all phone numbers will be released, and all users and settings will be erased, and kixie.com dashboard access disabled.
For security reasons, cancellation requests are handled only by phone, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time.
You must also be able to verify the credit card information on file, for security reasons.
If you need to cancel your account, please call one of the numbers below, or schedule a cancellation call here.
- US Phone: (888) 788-0866
- UK Phone: 020 3936 1399
- AU Phone: (02) 8017 2692
For further questions about billing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also refer to our pricing page for more information about specific rate codes.