To set up Salesforce to log call dispositions through Kixie, make sure you have at least the Salesforce Professional edition with API integration, otherwise Kixie's integration with Salesforce will not work.
Whether you take the following steps in Salesforce or not, the call dispositions your reps log will still appear in the Kixie reporting dashboard that you can access by logging in with your credentials on kixie.com.
But to have dispositions appropriately log within Salesforce, which is helpful for reps and also helpful for Salesforce reporting, please do the following:
1. Go to Setup, and do a quick search for Activity Custom Fields
2. Click "new"
3. Under data type, select "text", and click next.
4. For "Field Label", type in CallDispose. This will auto-populate the "Field Name" as well with the same CallDispose, which is what we want.
5. For "Length", type in 30, and click next.
6. Make sure that the user types that represent your agents that will be logging dispositions are set to "Visible" and not "Read-Only.
7. Click next and click save.
The end result should look like this:
8. In Setup, do a quick search for task fields.
9. Click on "Type".
10. Click "new"
11. In the text box, write Disposition, and click save.
Now, when your reps log dispositions from their Kixie PowerCall, they will log and display as completed activities in Salesforce.