Then navigate to Server 1:
- Address/Server: phone.plivo.com
- Port: 5060
- Transport: TCPpreferred
- Expires: 300
Note: you will need to have created a new Kixie device within the kixie.com dashboard inside an agent's profile->devices and routing->devices->add Kixie device (deskphone)->submit. If you want the phone to ring when this agent's direct line is called, be sure to highlight it under "devices to ring" and hit save changes.
Adding the device will yield you a unique username and password (pictured above) to use in the following step:
- Address: <username>
- Authentication User ID: <username>
- Authentication Password: <password>
- Label: anything you like, as it will appear on the phone’s LCD
4. Also, to make transferring calls easier, you ought to program the phone with these two DTMF hotkeys:
a) a DTMF hotkey with the value 1221, and label it Trans.
b) a DTMF hotkey with the value 1222, and label it Merge.
If your phone is still not receiving calls, or click to call does not work:
- Please fill in the Local SIP port field with a number greater than 50600, such as 50602. If you are provisioning multiple phones, make sure each phone's local SIP port is a unique number.