Your new carrier may ask you to provide various documents like invoices and such in order to port in. Please tell them that Kixie will not reject the port-out request, and to start the port request without these documents. If you have any outstanding payments to us, we will only accept the port-out request if these have been paid.
Articles in this section
- How to Use Webhooks with Kixie
- How does Kixie's billing work?
- Can I Put My Account on Hold?
- Call Forwarding
- International Calling & List of Blocked Countries
- Help with Kixie Reporting, Statistics, and CRM activity logging
- How do I change my outbound callerid/phone number?
- How to Safely Clear Your Google Chrome Cache
- Porting Out of Kixie
- Replacing Vs. Deleting Users