The PowerList is a great Enterprise Plan feature that allows you to power dial down a list of numbers, which you can add to the PowerList in bulk with a simple right-click inside your CRM. It is a great way to auto-dial your leads.
To perform a PowerList dialing session, follow these steps:
1. Clear the PowerList of its current numbers if you need to. Reload whatever page you are on to clear the cache.
2. Right-click on a page with numbers on it inside your CRM. Select Kixie-> add numbers to PowerList, and the numbers will be added to the PowerList, with the duplicates removed. You can add multiple lists of contacts, one after the other, if you like.
3. Press play to start dialing down the list. To hangup and move on to the next caller, select hangup on the dropdown that appears. To leave a pre-recorded voicemail (a.k.a. voicemail drop), select the voicemail you want to use from the dropdown, and Kixie will drop it in and immediately move on to the next caller.
- To upload a pre-recorded voicemail: record an mp3 file, then upload it by logging in to Kixie.com, clicking on your agent profile, navigating to "VM Drop", and uploading the mp3 file. If you need to convert your audio file to mp3 format, see here.
4. To stop the PowerList at any time, press the stop button. Press play again to resume.
4. When your list has been completed, it will tell you "PowerList Dialing Stopped".
- If you hangup using the regular hangup button in the dialpad, it will stop the list. To hangup and continue to the next caller, select hang up from the dropdown in PowerList.
- You can still edit contacts, schedule activities, log dispositions, put calls on hold and transfer calls, etc. when using PowerList.
Please submit your feedback by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be as specific as you can. Screenshots and screen videos are much appreciated!
And see this article for a complete tutorial.