Here is how to setup your headset and configure your Windows audio settings for use with Kixie PowerCall.
This is also the easiest and most common way to troubleshoot call quality problems.
1. Deactivate all devices, except your main headset.
- Right click the Speaker icon on the bottom right corner of your task tab and select Playback devices.
- Make sure to disable the Playback and Recording devices you are not using.
2. Configure your Sound communications.
- Right click the Speaker/Headphone icon on the bottom right corner of your task tab and select Sounds.
- Go to the Communications tab and select "Do nothing".
3. Update your USB drivers if you're using a USB headset.
Downloading and installing the latest drivers can resolve this type of issue. To do so, go to your headset manufacturer's website and install latest available drivers (USB Headset, Computer soundboard, Bus USB ports).
4. Update your Windows 10.