Summary: Once you add a custom activity type: disposition into Pipedrive, the call dispositions that you log via the Kixie PowerCall will log into Pipedrive as activities (type: disposition), with the subject being the disposition that you've saved for the call, as shown below.
Note: this allows you to use Kixie call dispositions as a tool to trigger automations and/or enhance the power of your Pipedrive filters to include/exclude contacts based on a disposition being logged!
- automation example
- as soon as a "demo completed" disposition is logged to a contact, trigger an automation to send them a follow-up email with next steps, or update their deal in a certain way
- filtering example
- add a condition to a filter to exclude contacts who have been dispositioned with a "do not call" disposition in the past
Add the Call Disposition activity type into your Pipedrive Account:
- As a Pipedrive admin, go to Pipedrive Settings --> Company Settings --> Activity Types
- Add activity type: disposition
- Choose any icon that is visible for Kixie users
We can help you build these automations and filters in Pipedrive, as well as help you configure other external software that you use in conjunction with Kixie. Please email email@example.com if you are interested.