Summary: Managers can easily edit Call Dispositions within the Kixie.com Dashboard --> Manage Dispositions.
As a Manager/Admin user, go to Manage Dispositions:
Manage Dispositions Dashboard
- Add New Dispositions
- Easily Add New Dispositions
- Current Dispositions
- Rename a disposition
- Change the ordering
- After making any updates to your Kixie dispositions, your reps would need to hit the reload button on their Kixie PowerCall to pull in the updated list of dispositions
For HubSpot CRM users
- We recommend setting your Kixie dispositions to the below, so that Kixie will automatically update the HubSpot call outcome inside the call activity.
- No answer
- Wrong number
- Left live message
- Left voicemail
- Kixie will also pull in your HubSpot account's list of Call types, so you can log both an call outcome and a call type after a call is over.
- Call types are ideal for using as triggers for your workflow automations in HubSpot, since you can use more than just the 6 default call outcomes.